Front-End Web Developer- Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 months plus
The individual in this role will work both independently as well as collaboratively mostly in back-end work but have exposure to front-end development as well. The ideal candidate for this position should have solid experience with J2EE, xHTML and CSS. They should also have strong communication and project management skills.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
*Deep knowledge of WebKit
* Work with implementations team to on board new financial institutions and support existing customers.
* Implement the front end mobile banking web experience into the financial institutions site across several browsers.
* Develop and support various web services.
* Instill best practices for software development and documentation and assure designs meet requirements.
* Drive full life cycle product development SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
* Three to five years experience with Java software development
* Three to five years experience with web services
* Three to five years experience with HTML/xHTML
* Three to five years experience with CSS
* Internet protocols
Experience in the following areas a plus:
* Website security best practices
* Website accessibility and usability best practices
* Eclipse IDE
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
Employment in this position is contingent upon the successful clearance of a background check (including but not limited to a criminal records and credit check) in addition to a drug test.