PowerBuilder Developer – Fairfax, VA
1) Developing code in an application which is PowerBuilder based which is currently in use by the Department of Defense.
2) Writing Technical Designs
3) Writing & Executing Unit Test Plans.
4) Reporting status of task on a daily basis in a Lotus Notes database
5) Adhere to all defined CMMI Level 3 processes
6) Knowledge of the following tools a plus:
• Lotus Notes
• Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest
7) DoD Procurement knowledge a plus but not required.
8.) Requires BS/BA degree
9) Green Card or US Citizen only please