Manual Testers- Colorado Springs, CO
- Five plus (5+) years of experience needed for two different openings
- Manual Testing background
- Requirements analysis
- Creating Test plans/Test Cases
- Worked in Agile Environment
- Our client’s ideal candidate will be someone who has worked in an environment with minimal processes and light requirements and can perform their own mini JAD sessions to drill through the muck to find the real test requirements.
- We need someone who can drive through to resolution from initial high level requirements.
- The environment is running on 30 day release cycles so we need folks who can help out with feature testing by being creative.
- I am looking for people who have positive “attitude and aptitude”
- Sense of urgency, driven, problem solving skills are key as well.
Systems Engineering Services Corporation (SESC), founded in 1989, is a leading provider of technology solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government organizations. Specializing in program management, open systems engineering, agile application development, systems integration, mobile smartphone application development, virtualization, and systems security, SESC is guided by a corporate mission to provide valuable solutions to our client’s technology needs through delivering high quality services.
SESC delivers a full suite of professional services, including the Project Management, User Experience Design, Application Development, Enterprise Portal and Content Management, Systems Implementation, Testing and Quality Assurance, and Operations and Maintenance services necessary to deliver the next generation of mission critical systems. SESC customizes the solutions and services to each client based on unique business needs and backs the delivery of services with a unique guarantee that minimizes risk and demonstrates deep commitment to client success.
SESC builds long-term relationships with clients by helping them deliver tangible business results using proven methods of onsite and remote solution delivery, deep industry knowledge, advanced approaches to technology development, and a client-focused business model.
- Mobile Application Development
- Open Systems Engineering
- Agile Development
- Data Analytics
- Systems Security
- Test Automation
- Financial Services
- Project Management
- User Experience Design
- Application Development
- Enterprise Portals and Content Management
- Systems Implementation
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Operations & Maintenance
We prefer to hire candidates on a full-time employee basis, and offer the following benefits:
– Company paid medical, dental, vision, drug card, life and short & long-term disability insurance for you, the individual (you may purchase any of this insurance for your spouse or children at some out-of-pocket cost to you – details available per your request).
– 2 weeks of paid vacation time per year (80 hours accrued)
– 6 paid “legal” holidays and 2 paid optional holidays
– An optional 401K and flexible spending program
– Compensated over time
– Commuting expense reimbursement ($.20/mile and 100% parking fees – some IRS restrictions may apply)
– Our Peak Performance program which offers incentives for performance at the client site, candidate & business opportunity referrals and others.
Please note that staff in the field will be compensated for unused vacation and sick time at the end of the year. For more specific information about this package, please review our detailed web site at http://www.sesc.com/career_opportunities/benefits.htm
Director of Technical Recruitment
Systems Engineering Services Corp.
Direct line: (202) 596-5411