Senior Staffing & Recruiting Manager (Intelligence & Language)- Springfield, VA
About AECOM National Security Programs:
National Security Programs, an AECOM Technology Corporation, is a provider of professional technical and management support services for government and commercial clients around the world. The National Security Programs Division brings unique expertise to AECOM in intelligence, information technology and cyber security – and diversifies AECOM’s strong base of federal government relationships. An exciting and rewarding career, built on your experience is within your reach.
AECOM has significant presence in the high-growth national security market. With over 51,000 people in more than 100 countries, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. Our highly capable team provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments.
Senior Recruiting Manager
Staffing & Recruiting Manager, Senior (Intelligence & Language)
Position Reports to:
Director of Talent Acquisition Directorate
Purpose of the Position:
Serve as the Senior Recruiting Manager, Language and Intelligence Recruiting Team (LIRTM) for the Recruitment Operations Directorate, National Security Programs, AECOM. Manage the day to day duties and responsibilities of a recruiting team that comprise multi-functional recruiting that provide qualified candidates (translators, interpreters, advisors, intelligence, and technical) in support of Military (MIL) and U.S. Government (USG) Intelligence and Linguist Services Contracts. This position reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition Directorate.
Principal Responsibilities of the Position:
· Responsible for meeting and or exceeding the quotas, goals, and objectives set by the Director of Talent Acquisition Directorate.
· Responsible for management and direction of Recruiting Operations activities for the LIRTM.
· Responsible for management and oversight of full life-cycle recruiting support for a variety of technical and non-technical positions at all career levels.
· Serve as the primary supervisor of 2-6 Intelligence & Language Recruiting Managers.
· Serve as the secondary supervisor for a team of 2-15 Intelligence & Language Recruiters.
· Responsible for managing the recruiting requirements for military analysts, atmospherics managers, reports analysts’ life cycle recruiting for various intelligence contracts.
· Responsible for technical representative responsibilities of oversight and management of various companies that may establish contractual relationships to provide product or services specific to supporting the LIRTM.
· Manage recruiting plans, policies, practices and standing operating procedures (SOP’s) to meet company, contractual and other requirements; ensure compliance with company regulations and various employment laws.
· Responsible for project management and budget execution of LIRTM Recruiting Operations Profit and Loss (P&L), ensuring that it is balanced with managing the Cost, Schedule, and Performance of LIRTM.
· Maintains necessary liaison and coordination with various Programs and Centers supported by LIRTM.
· Manages recruiting data and analysis for recruiting reports, and quota’s.
· Available to work between 40-60 hours a week in a fast paced high intensity environment.
· Available to work nights and weekends with short notice to participate in career fairs, recruiting events, or company events.
· Available to travel 30% out of state to conduct company business.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or related field
· 4+ Years recruiting management experience in the cleared language and intelligence fields
· Four-year degree, or commensurate recruiting management experience
· 4-7 years experience in progressive recruiting, management and leadership
· Security Clearance: Top Secret (TS) Clearance, or ability to attain and maintain
· Proven ability to deliver Recruiting Operations requirements to support business goals.
· Hands on experience in the areas of recruiting management, process management and improvement, strategic planning, and Human Resources management.
· Demonstrated project management understanding for complex projects with a large number of concurrent tasks involving multiple teams and business analysis methods.
· Must possess demonstrated ability to work well under pressure to meet critical deadlines yet remain flexible in responding to changing requirements.
· Quickly understand complex business situations.
· Must have the ability to interface effectively with all levels of management.
· Must be a team player, and able to communicate with all levels of employees.
· Strong facilitation and excellent analytical skills.
· Ability to use MS Office software and PowerPoint High Proficiency a must.
· Ability to use MS Excel at an expert level with High Proficiency a must.
· Familiarity with federal, state and local laws (EEO, ADA, OFCCP guidelines).
· Must possess and active Top Secret clearance or the ability to attain and maintain clearance.
Desired Knowledge and Abilities:
· Experience with the entire life cycle of recruiting and/or sales (externally and internally) to include: sourcing, resume review, candidate screening, candidate selection, interviewing, candidate processing and offers in the cleared language and intelligence fields.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Demonstrated ability to mentor and counsel staff.
· Experience with federal contract recruiting.
· Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
· Experience working with Internet recruiting systems to include developing and posting of requisitions and tracking interview/hiring statistics.
· Experience with web-based recruiting software.
· Experience with project ramp-up situations.
· Must be able to handle a high-volume of openings while maintaining flexibility, professionalism and adhering to relevant policies and procedures.
· Experience in managing multi-functional organizations, supervising staff, developing a positive teaming environment.
· Experience in providing feedback for lessons learned and continuous performance improvement.
· Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
· Knowledge of the DOD security clearance process.
· Knowledge of the USG (FSPG) security clearance process.
· Excellent multitasking and time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Knowledge of the functions and operations of major U.S. Military Commands, especially Army or USMC is a plus. Military recruiting training and experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of Middle East culture, Asian, European, and other cultures or other international relations skills is a plus.
Use Jay Perreault as referrer: Link to job posting: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MCNEIL&cws=1&rid=531
Make a Comment