Plans and Integration Manager- Colorado Springs, CO
Position Title Plans and Integration Manager
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line Government Services
Office Region USA – West
Office Location US – Colorado Springs, CO
Why Choose AECOM? Imagine working for a truly global company with more than 45,000 employees who share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we’re driven by a set of values and a common purpose – to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We’ll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
About the Business Line Government We have the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. AECOM Government Services supports the U.S. federal government with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
The Plans and Integration Manager is responsible to the Network PM for the operations and maintenance of associated programs and projects within Air Force enterprise network, on its classified and unclassified networks. The Integrations Manager will take advantage of his or her ITIL-based experience in an enterprise network environment and incorporate ITIL-driven processes to implement and manage all current and incoming network initiatives. The candidate will work with network subject matter experts in integrating of all new equipment, systems, and software introduced into the enterprise networks operations security center.
· Support the focal points in integrating all activities within the Network Operations Security Center (NOSC)
· Maintain a database/spreadsheet/pert chart of all current and projected E&I efforts/activities
· Develop/maintain a close liaison with the applicable O&M counterparts within and outside (as applicable) the NOSC to ensure relevant data is factored into any E&I activity
· Ensure all documentation needed to fully accept any new installation is delivered to the cognizant government O&M representative prior to O&M acceptance of the installation
· Assist in the formulation of project support agreements, service level agreements, and memoranda of understanding required for full integration of new capabilities into the production enterprise network
· Assist in the formulation of cost data required for E&I activities and follow-on O&M level(s) of effort, as required
· Ensure the integration of network activities meet the Air Force Information Network security requirements
· Participate in configuration advisory board meetings and activities
· Advise the government on appropriate paths for current and incoming activities
· Adept at building strong business relationships with both clients and coworkers
· Other duties as required
· Security + Certification required
· B.S. in Information Technology Management or related field
· 5+ Years IT or Enterprise Network Experience
· ITIL V-3 Foundation
· MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CNE
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition/Vacancy No. 61778BR