Remedy Engineer @ Peterson AFB- Colorado Springs, CO
Position Title “Cleared” Remedy Engineer @ Peterson AFB
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line Government Services
Office Region USA – West
Office Location US – Colorado Springs, CO
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation, and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural, and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 100 countries and had revenue of $7.0 billion during the 12 months ended Dec. 31, 2010. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at http://www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line Government We have the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. AECOM Government Services supports the U.S. federal government with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
Job Description Overview: The Remedy Administrator is responsible for maintaining, modifying and developing custom software applications for the 561 NOS Enterprise Help Desk trouble ticketing application, Remedy. This system is used to process Trouble Tickets for Tier 1, 2 & 3 network/computer support of all 561st customers, located worldwide.
• Maintain/administer the Enterprise Remedy system which includes: Remedy distributed architecture, Remedy Web Enterprise, Remedy core application and Remedy database administration
• Perform Remedy form/schema development
• Provide support for web-related database development activities
• Work with other Air Force users of Remedy to enhance effectiveness and collaborative capabilities of Remedy and resolve problems associated with the Enterprise Remedy application
• Other responsibilities include collecting metrics, creating custom reports, and creating and maintaining the Remedy system as-built drawings/diagrams and instruction manuals
• Must have an active DoD Secret clearance
• Sound Remedy development skills
• BMC Remedy 6.x system administration training
• BMC Remedy 6.x application development training
• BMC remedy 7.x system administration training
• BMC remedy 7.x application development training
What We Offer AECOM employees around the world enjoy a wide range of benefits and competitive compensation package. AECOM is much more than just a place to work. It’s a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects world wide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition/Vacancy No. 61557BR