Atmospheric Managers- Afghanistan
Qualified Candidate will support USFOR-A in collecting, analyzing, and disseminating open source information. Successful candidate will monitor and track trends in local sentiment regarding USFOR-A programs and policies. Candidate will also provide professional advice and assistance with regard to cultural, social, religious, political, economic, and tribal matters. The candidate will integrate open source atmospheric information into US decision making processes. The candidate will develop and manage relationships with local leaders.
Requirements (Education, Qualifications, & Experience):
- · U.S. Citizen with DoD Secret Clearance.
- · Familiar with Afghan society and culture.
- · Experience with personal computers and software including Microsoft Word.
- · Willing to work in Afghanistan.
- · Must have strong written and oral skills to liaise with senior US and Afghan leadership and individuals at all levels of Afghan society.
- · Minimum 10 years military experience in supervising field operations OCONUS Middle East or South West Asia with a background in Special Operations disciplines.
- · Experience working with indigenous populations.
Clearance (Level if required): Secret
Salary Range: Base rate plus hazard and hardship uplifts will apply.
Click here to apply: