Chief Architect- Herndon, VA
Seeking a Chief Architect for a multiple year project implementation producing architecture for complex systems (greater than $20M) that involved integrating COTS, GOTS and open source components. Position is in Herndon, min quals: current TS/SCI CI. Target sal: 150K
A client is looking for a Chief Architect that has the following:
1) Thirteen years of combined experience in engineering lifecycle software solutions and producing architecture modeled at four levels: Business, Application, Data and Technology. The scope of engineering lifecycle software solutions includes mission needs assessment, analysis of alternate solutions, designing software, developing software, testing software, and maintaining software in production environments.
2) Experience engineering complex systems (greater than $20M value) that involved integrating COTS, GOTS and open source components
3) Experience producing architecture for complex systems (greater than $20M) that involved integrating COTS, GOTS and open source components
4) Exhibits leadership qualities by demonstrating prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for internal and external customers and leading teams performing IT engineering or architecture related tasks.
5) Experience performing strategic planning and program development for large scale government programs.
6) Experience with one or more of the following technologies and tools: J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Web 2.0, web server, application server, Middleware, or Rational Unified Process, Systems Architect (Rational Tool), and multiple database technologies, Data Access, protocols.
Contact Dina F. for immediate consideration: 571-926-2234